PROTECTIVE SUN CREAM SPF 50+
ECO-FRIENDLY FORMULA - SAFE FOR THE MARINE ECOSYSTEM
The first certified Eco-Friendly suncare line, designed and tested in association with marine biologists from Università Politecnica delle Marche.
- Protects your skin and the marine ecosystem.
- Does not upset the natural balance of the marine ecosystem or its biodiversity.
- 100% Coral Friendly Filters: UVB – UVA – Long UVA, safe for people, not harmful for the marine ecosystem;
- 100% of formula tested in real, natural marine life conditions
-100% Recyclable Eco-Designed packaging.
- WITHOUT perfume - colourants - silicones - alcohol - known allergens - mineral oils and nickel*
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- NICKEL TESTED (nickel < 0.0001%)
Collistar Clean Research® - in association with Università Politecnica delle Marche, on the front line in protecting the ocean and its life forms - has developed a new line of protective sun creams that are certified eco-friendly for the environment and marine life....
Your extra tip
Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product; keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight; over- exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
How to use
Apply the sunscreen product before exposure; re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.
YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE